八音盒响起,周围的一切正随着玛格丽莎的舞步一同旋转——她将手臂打出一条优美的弧线,就在指尖之近的地方,她如此清晰地看到一些事物不断涌现,又不断逝去:那些被刻下又被随意划去的姓名,那些华美醉人的装点,那些伪装成珍爱的话语。
Another name and another mask
另一个名字,另一张面具,
A fleeting hope and a simple task
一瞬希望,轻巧的一步。
The music plays, I will twirl once more
音乐响起,我再度旋转,
Forever bound to this endless, and tireless wander
永远被这颠沛流离束缚。
Jewels, smiles, they both light my stage,
珠宝、笑容,点亮我的舞台,
But none of them can calm my deep desire.
却无法熄灭那些隐在的渴求。
I dance alone, yet the crowds adore,
我独自起舞,引众人欢呼,
The shine, soon fades, I will seek for more.
而光辉渐逝,却渴望更多。
Music slows, but Ican't stop,
乐曲放缓,我无法停歇,
My feet still move and I feel the drop.
舞步依旧,我深坠其中。
Room grows cold, lights grow dim,
身周冷寂,灯光昏暗,
Walls close in as my world spins thin.
高墙逼近,尘世纤薄。
The music calls but I can’ t break– free.
乐曲仍在回响,而我无可挣脱。
The crowd grows thin, the calls die down,
人群散去,欢呼渐息,
Another jewel, another gown.
又一枚珠宝,又一袭华服。
But still I spin, and though time stands still,
被困死在时间的牢笼,我依旧旋转
Chasing a dream that’ s just beyond my grasp and will.
追逐一个遥不可及的梦。
The music fades, and I find despair,
音乐渐弱,绝望逼近,
Yet here I stand, a lone fool laid bare.
而孤独的愚者仍袒露胸襟。
The mirror cracks, as I see my face,
镜子碎裂,映射面庞,
But find no trace of any worth or grace.
完满的痕迹却一丝难寻
Round and round and round and round
旋转,旋转,旋转,旋转,
The dance owns me,
无尽的舞步将我占据
Gained it all, but my soul just spins around,
我也占有更多,但灵魂依旧逡巡
Round and round and round and round
旋转,旋转,旋转,旋转,
This empty world, I’ m locked within
我被锁在这空洞的世界。
The music stops, I still spin
音乐停歇,而旋转不息。
A dancer bound by such an endless pain and sorrow.
——一个无尽的舞者,被苦痛与悲伤束缚。
A dancer bound by endless pain and sorrow.
——一个无尽的舞者,被苦痛与悲伤束缚。