I hide; I hide, in iodine words
我躲起来了,我躲在碘字里
It's something inexplicable
It's something unaccountable
这是无法解释的事情
I cry; I cry, when anything hurts.
我在哭,当有受到任何伤害时我在哭泣
Vexatious, my Amygdala,
烦躁,我更加空洞
that I can't do a thing about
但我什么也做不了
The tricks and trivials of
每二十四小时的
Maybe you could tone it down,
也许你的语气可以
And I; and I; dunno
而我,而我不知道
Oh, all I ever knew before
哦,我早就知道的
were clusters of holes!
那是一串漏洞
That's how the game works
这就是游戏的玩法
I'm losing my autonomy
在我失去我的自主能力
A mutilated part of me
我的一部分被肢解了
And I defy the way the game works
我违抗了游戏的规则
it's only getting worse
只会变的越来越糟
of a cauterized rag doll
碎布娃娃口中
Supplications...to leave him alone
求你离他远一点
of the cauterized rag doll
碎布娃娃嘴里
Throw the nails away
把钉子拔掉
and leave him alone!
让他一个人待着
where the thoughts are coming from-
这些想法是哪里来的
and the rags are torn apart-
燃烧撕裂了破布
I can't inhale anymore.
我无法再吸气了
'Cus all I've ever known are
因为我知道我身上布满了
Today something changed;
今天的事变了
I figured it's true.
我想这是真的
The frontal lobe placed me-
额叶把我置于
behind my own strings
自己的控制下
'Cus I, defy, the way the game works
因为我违反了游戏规则
I'm only getting worse
我只是变得越来越糟了
The dull assumptions
这愚蠢的假设
that I've tasted decency.
让我在等待灰烬失去光芒时
Waiting for the embers
尝到了体面的
And I and I dunno
而我,而我不知道
Oh, all I've ever seen before
哦,我早就知道的
were clusters of holes!
那是一串漏洞
Waiting for the world to burn..
等待着世界开始燃烧
Waiting for the holes to close, now...
等着这些漏洞合上,现在
Waiting for the world to burn..
等待着世界开始燃烧
Waiting for the holes to close, now...
等着这些漏洞合上,现在
the holes in my memories
我记忆中的漏洞
The fire and I, alone again;
只有火焰与我,再一次陷入孤独
The guilt and I, alone again!
悔恨与我,再一次陷入孤独
Say we take what had been torn apart-
说我们把破碎之物带走
Say we mend any patchwork discord-
指责我们修补了罪恶之物
Turning eyes to the trypo-puppeteer-
把目光转向操纵木偶的人
I can't exhale anymore.
我无法再呼气了
So, one two three,
那么,一 二 三
and we'll tie the tourniquet-
我们就系好止血带
Pull my skin and swallow ichor.
拉紧我的皮,然后吞下脓液
and the rags are torn apart-
撕裂了破布
I can't inhale anymore!
我无法再呼气了
Day by day and day after day
日复一日
I'm causing trouble anyway
反正我惹麻烦了
I never meant any harm
我没有恶意
Well, say my limbs are torn apart
好吧,说我的四肢被撕开了
and all the stuffing falls out
所有的填料都掉出来了
Let the toy wind down
把玩偶放下来
It should've never been wound
它不应该受伤的
I never meant any harm
我没有恶意
Say we take what had been torn apart
说我们把破碎之物带走
Say we mend any patchwork discord
指责我们修补了罪恶之物
Turning eyes to the trypo-puppeteer
把目光转向操纵木偶的人
Waiting for the world to burn
等待着世界开始燃烧
So, one two three,
那么,一 二 三
and we'll tie the tourniquet
我们就系好止血带
Larvae eating away at everything
幼虫吃光了所有的食物
I'm the trypo-puppeteer
我是那个操纵木偶的人偶师
Laugh along, I'm spreading holes
独自笑着,我在传播漏洞
this has always been my fault
这一直都是我的错
and I can't inhale anymore
我无法再吸气了