Look up at the horizon together as one
彼此的心紧系一起同仰远方的地平线
A star is on the rise and it's only begun
一颗亮星正冉冉升起 这仅仅代表一个开端
The pivotal moment we're clamoring for
我们所梦寐以求的重大时刻
An infinite future's at our door
趋于无限的未来就近在咫尺
It's a timeless story with a new feel
这是别具著新鲜感的隽永故事
Not just allegory, it's real
并非单纯的寓言 而是真实的神话
Wake up, big dreams about to come true
苏醒过来 偌大的梦想即将成真
That means it's time to break through
这正意味突破之时已然迎来
Never knew we could make it so far,
我们从未想过走得如此之远
but we're striving, thriving, here we are
全因努力奋斗 坚持不懈 我们才能立足此地
Achieving the impossible
将不可能一一实现
We're virtually unstoppable
我们实则势不可挡
We can't sit still, we just keep moving
无法光是一昧等待 惟有不断迈步往前
Now everybody sing!
现在大家一齐高歌!
We're making our way to the next dimension,
我们会迈向下一个全新次元
We'll reinvent the world that we live in
重新塑造现身处的这个世界
We'll greet every day with new intentions
怀著新的意想去迎接每一天
Break conventions, run right through! (This is it!)
打破既有常规 毕直勇往向前!(就是这样!)
Been smashing barriers left and right
冲破围堵四周的障碍
(That's our Myth!)
(那便是我们缔造的神话!)
Strong as we ever were, scaling heights
伴随始终如一的坚强 攀越每个高峰
So get together, let's reunite!
同聚此处 再聚一起!
Reach up, reach out, the future's bright.
伸出双手 延伸出去 未来一片光明
We've been together for what feels like an eternity,
相伴的光阴感觉如同永恒一般
The times are changing, but we're ready for infinity, yeah
虽然时光荏苒 但我们已然准备好迎接无限的未来
Our stories align, we're gonna go far when we combine
众人的故事重合交织 携手同行之际我们定能走得更远
So look at the horizon and then look beyond,
聚睛地平线上 展望更远前方
We'll marvel at the skies and the strength of our bond,
为广袤的苍穹与彼此间的强大羁绊而深感惊叹
We're making a vow to the smiling stars,
向闪烁微笑的星星许下誓言
A powerful moment that's all ours~
这是彻底属于我们的强大一刻~
The seasons change, but we keep shining
即使季节更迭 我们依然会绽放耀光
Now everybody sing
现在大家一齐高歌
(Keep it going!)
(让歌声延续下去!)
We're making our way to the next dimension,
我们会迈向下一个全新次元
A million thrills in every direction
每一方位都充满无数的雀跃
We'll give every mile our full attention,
为一步一里全神贯注
Breaking tension, breaking through (We won't miss!)
打破僵持 突破困境(不放过任何机会!)
With endless energy, stronger ties (we got this!)
以无穷活力缔结更紧密的牵系(一定可以办到!)
A perfect harmony we devise (We Promise!)
创造出完美的和谐(我们在此承诺!)
So clap along with me (Time to rise!)
随我一同拍手(是时候站起来!)
The future's right before our eyes.
未来就在我们的咫尺眼前
A new dimension of freedom that we've found, (Yeah, we've made it)
千辛万苦觅得自由的新次元(我们成功做到了)
We're breaking out of the mold, no longer bound (We're unlimited)
逃出固有的定型 不再受到束缚(我们无拘无束)
We're gonna spring to life and break the chains
我们将重活新生 挣脱身上的枷锁
Turn up the hype, can't be contained
大肆宣示自身的存在 绝不容许受遏止控制
We're shaking up the status quo,
我们正在扭转现状
No time to stop, we're good to go!
无暇停下 我们已经准备就绪!
The whole wide world is listening,
世界的每片角落都在倾耳细听
So everybody sing!
所以大家齐来放声歌唱!
We're making our way to the next dimension,
我们会迈向下一个全新次元
We're living out the dreams we believe in,
活出我们心中坚信的梦想
Excitement beyond our comprehension,
那份兴奋超乎想像理解
There's no question we'll break through!
毫无疑问我们定必将其冲破!
We'll keep aspiring to excel (It's Advent!)
我们会不断追求精益求精(将临到来!)
It's awe-inspiring, going well (Represent!)
展现凛然之姿 一切如意顺遂(抗言发声!)
So light the fire and let's rebel!
燃起狼烟 奋起反抗!
The future's brighter, we can tell!"
未来将更光明 我们可以预见!