Travel through a thousand years, swim through the waves
经历千年 我穿梭了层浪
Find my body floating in time and space
见我身躯 在时空中飘荡
From a land so wild and so desolate
我的来处 如此荒芜空寂
One more inch, I’ll be reaching the moon’s gate
向前一步 触及那扇月门
In and out, I breathe as time passes by
呼吸之间 时光流过身畔
Here today comes the sentence of my life
今日此刻 为我一生宣判
What’s the burning question you are seeking?
究竟什么才是你当务之急
What exactly do you still want from me?
是什么让你来向我找寻
Look how tiny you are
瞧瞧自己多么渺小
Look how fragile you are
瞧瞧自己多么脆弱
Look how helpless you are
瞧瞧自己多么无助
I can see what you are
你的斤两我明白
Why don’t you take my hand, take my helping hand?
何不抓住我的手 让我施以援手
I must be the hero
我定要成为英雄
All eyes on me, strong and grand
万众瞩目 强大又伟岸
I must be the greater
我定要更加伟大
I must be the savior
我定要力挽狂澜
All eyes on me, here and now
万众瞩目 就在此时此地
They say I’m their messiah
他们都说我是弥赛亚
All of the hopes and dreams are in this broken tambourine
所有梦想希望寄托于这破损铃鼓
Make the silent tambourine sing like how it used to be
让它奏响乐音 一如其光辉往昔
Come witness the birth of the greatest loneliness
来见证至高的孤独于此诞生
In this hollow stillness, now tell me what will you choose?
在空虚寂静里 告诉我你的抉择
Dying, dying, dying or living?
死亡 死亡 死亡抑或生存
Dying, dying, dying or living?
死亡 死亡 死亡抑或生存
How fragile you are
你是多么脆弱
How helpless you are
你是多么无助
That’s all that you are
这就是现在的你
Am I right or wrong?
难道我说的不对吗
Enough, I’ll be gone
够了,我还有路可以走
I’m sick of getting chosen by the world
我已厌倦背负世界的选择
All the attention’s on me
万众瞩目
Now I’m trapped in your sin
现在我为你的罪恶所困
Will somebody save me?
是否有人会拯救我
I beg you to hear my plea
我希望你能倾听我的恳求
Our hopes and dreams are in this broken tambourine
所有梦想希望寄托于这破损铃鼓
Make the silent tambourine sing like how it used to be
让它奏响乐音 一如其光辉往昔
Come witness the birth of the greatest loneliness
来见证至高的孤独于此诞生
In this hollow stillness, bury the decayed forgiveness
在空虚寂静里 埋葬被遗忘的宽恕
Our hopes and dreams are in this broken tambourine
所有梦想希望寄托于这破损铃鼓
Make the silent tambourine sing like how it used to be
让它奏响乐音 一如其光辉往昔
Come witness the birth of the greatest loneliness
来见证至高的孤独于此诞生
In this hollow stillness, right now I need to choose
在空虚寂静里 我必须立即抉择
Dying, dying, dying or living?
死亡 死亡 死亡抑或生存
Dying, dying, dying or living?
死亡 死亡 死亡抑或生存
Keep trying, trying, trying or leaving?
继续尝试 尝试 尝试还是离去
Trying, trying, trying or leaving you?
尝试 尝试 尝试还是离你而去
How weak and helpless you are
你是多么的弱小和无助
Yet you have come so far
然而你已成就这份伟大
Look into the broken glass
看着这破碎的玻璃
Countless bleeding wounds and scars
是无数流血的伤口和伤疤
Crawling in the mud
在泥沼中爬行
Head-to-toe, you’re black and blue
全身遍体鳞伤
Still once in a while I wish
但有时我却希望
Someday I could be just like you
有朝一日我会变得像你一样
Can you tell me if I’m true?
你可以告诉我我是正确的吗
Can you tell me what is true?
你可以告诉我什么是正确吗
Do you believe in the truth?
你相信这就是真相吗
See how you’re acting like a fool
看吧现在的你表现得像个傻瓜
What am I living for?
我为谁而生存呢
I want to choose dying…
我想选择死亡…