Ah, it’s crumbling. A familiar plague is rumbling
啊,一切正在崩塌 一场熟悉的瘟疫正在暗暗作响
Wiping out that light… Demanding a sacrifice..
将那束光芒熄灭 渴求着一场献祭
Ah, it's beautiful! And utterly cruel.
啊,这真是美丽 且极其残酷
For beacons such as you…
对于像你们这样的灯塔
I’ll get swallowed by that boundless darkness too.
我也将被那无边黑暗吞噬
Like a rollercoaster that never ends,
就像一辆永不停止的过山车
I keep thinking it’ll crash! But the tracks just bend.
我一直以为它会坠毁 但轨道转了个弯
Ah.. Here we go again… Here we go again…!
啊...又来了...又要来了...
I’m falling! I’m rising! I’m clinging! I’m dying! I’m- oh...
我在坠落!我在上升!我紧紧抓住!我要死了!我...哦
Everything’s all twisted up
一切都扭曲了
Where does virtue end and depravity start?
美德何时不见了 堕落是从哪里开始的
It's so enthralling I can’t help but laugh…!
这太令人着迷了 令我忍不住大笑...!
Ha, ha... Haaa!
哈...哈...哈!
Lucky Me! Another tragedy!
幸运的我! 又一个悲剧!
To propel blind faith Into my sanity..!
让疯狂的信仰侵蚀我的理智
I’ll happily indulge catastrophe!
我将欣然沉湎于这场灾厄
Until that vile despair’s crushed
直到卑劣的绝望被击碎
And the true hope shines!
真正的希望终将闪耀
Use me! Abuse me! Reduce me!
利用我!虐待我!贬低我!
And venture forwards til Weakness and death becomes Meaningless!
并勇敢向前 直到软弱和死亡变得毫无意义
Step on me til you see that hope will triumph everything.
让我成为垫脚石 直到你看见希望战胜一切
That’s what I've always believed…!
这就是我一直相信的...!
Yep! I really am.. Lucky!
是的!我真是非常...幸运!
Ah, its trickling. The poison’s scent is thickening.
啊,它正在弥散 毒药的气味越来越浓
Melting the stars away.. Til that hopeful light decays.
把群星融化 直到希望之光熄灭
This is destiny! It’s heavenly!
这就是命运 宛如置身天堂般美妙
All this death just proves you’re worthy! See?
所有死亡都只为证明你的伟大价值 明白吗?
So let’s rise again! Let’s fight again!
所以让我们再次振作 让我们再次战斗
Let’s fail again! Then.. die again…!
让我们再次失败 然后再次迎来死亡吧...!
Lucky Me! Another tragedy!
我真幸运啊 又一个悲剧!
To brutally dissect that vanity...
冷酷的剖析着那种虚无
I’ll happily indulge catastrophe!
我将欣然沉湎于这场灾厄
Until that vile despair’s crushed
直到肮脏的绝望被粉碎
And the true hope shines!
真正的希望闪耀
Hate me! Berate me! Elate me!
憎恨我!辱骂我!取悦我!
With more suspense til madness and regrets become Meaningless!
带着更多悬念 直到疯狂和悔恨变得毫无意义
Step on me as you please. Humble worthless trash like me!
请随意地践踏 卑微无用的垃圾如我
And fulfil my horizonless dream…!
并完成我漫无边际的梦想...!
All locked and loaded... Such is my fervent devotion.
全都被上锁填装好了 这是我狂热的奉献
Since weakness, death, madness, regrets…
软弱的死亡 疯狂的后悔
They’re just like my life…! meaningless.
他们就像我的生命...!毫无意义
Repeating that distorted mantra
一遍一遍重复着扭曲的咒语
over and over as I turn over another tragic page…
当我翻过又一页悲剧
I realise nothing here is real. Not those resolute ideals.
我发现这里没有东西是真实的 就连那份坚定的理想
Nor those blissful, happy times… Nor the hope I thought I'd find…!
就连那被祝福的快乐时光 就连我以为我找到的希望...!
Like a rollercoaster that never ends,
就像一辆永不停止的过山车
I keep wishing it would crash! But the tracks just bend. Ahh.
我一直希望它会坠毁 但只是轨道转向了
Here we go again… Here we go again…!
啊...又来了...又要来了...
You’re useless! You’re worthless! How hopeless! I’ll end this! I’ll- oh…
你真没用!一文不值!多么绝望!我来结束这一切!我将会...哦
Everything’s blowing up.
一切都被炸毁
Where does malice end and benevolence start?
恶意到哪里为止 友爱又从何开始
It’s so atrocious I can't help but laugh…!
这实在是太残暴了 我忍不住想笑...!
Unlucky me. All of this suffering…
不幸的我 所有这些痛苦
As the putrid truth Tramples my futile dreams.
就像腐烂的真相践踏我徒劳的梦想
I’ll forcefully create catastrophe!
我要激烈地酿造灾难
Until my vile despair’s crushed and I finally die!
直到我微不足道的绝望被击碎 而我终于死去
Lucky me! Our tattered destinies!
我真幸运 我们破碎的命运
Have started harmonizing ruthlessly!
已经开始残酷地上演着协奏曲
I’ll happily take you all down with me!
我将很高兴将你们带下舞台
Until our vile despair’s crushed
直到我们罪恶的绝望被击碎
And the true hope finally shines!
真正的希望终于
Praise me! Repay me! Hail me! For my sacrifice!
赞美我!回报我!为我的牺牲致敬!
This emptiness, this pain, it’s all meaningless!
这空虚这痛苦都毫无意义
Poison me then you’ll see that hope will vanquish everything!
毒害我!然后你会看到希望将战胜一切
That’s all I have left to believe…
这是我唯一能相信的了
Yep! My limits are breaking! That pure light is fading!
是的!我正在突破极限 那纯粹的光芒正在消逝
It’s too late to save me…!
想救我已经太迟了...!