Well, lookie what we got here, brother of mine, it's the same in every town
来看看怎么回事 我的兄弟 每个小镇都一样
Ponies with thirsty throats, dry tongues, and not a drop of cider to be found
小马们口干舌燥 却找不到一滴苹果汁
Maybe they're not aware that there's really no need for this teary despair
也许他们没有意识到 为这种事哭泣真没必要
That the key that they need to solve this sad cider shortage you and I will share
解决苹果汁短缺 关键就是你我的分享
Well you've got opportunity
你们的机会来了
In this very community
就在你们的这个小镇
We're the world famous Flim Flam Brothers
我们是闻名世界的两兄弟
Traveling salesponies nonpareil
边走边卖 真是无可匹敌
Nonpareil, and that's exactly the reason why, you see
无可匹敌 这也就是为什么你会看到我们
No pony else in this whole place will give you such a chance to be where you need to be
因为没有别的小马 能给你这个机会 带你去想去的地方
And that's a new world, with tons of cider
而这就是一个新世界,有成吨的苹果汁
Fresh squeezed and ready for drinking
新鲜榨取 随时可饮
More cider than you could drink in all your days of thinking
苹果汁多的有生之年都喝不完
So take this opportunity
所以要抓住机会
In this very community
就在你们的这个小镇
We're the world famous Flim Flam Brothers
我们是闻名世界的两兄弟
Traveling salesponies nonpareil
边走边卖 真是无可匹敌
I suppose by now you're wondering 'bout our peculiar mode of transport
我想现在你们对于我们运输苹果汁的方式感到好奇了
I say, our mode of locomotion
我管它叫 我们的运货小货车
And I suppose by now you're wondering, where is this promised cider?
我猜你们现在都在想 你说的苹果汁在哪里
Any horse can make a claim and any pony can do the same
每匹小马都可以这么说 动动嘴皮子吹吹牛
But my brother and I have something most unique and superb
但我们兄弟卖的东西最特别 最神奇
Unseen at any time in this big new world
天底下从来都没有见到过
And that's opportunity
就是这个机会
Folks, it's the one and only, the biggest and the best
各位 它可是绝无仅有 是最大也是最好
I-can't-believe-able
不可置信的
Flim Flam Brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
弗立姆弗莱姆兄弟的超级快速苹果汁榨取机6000
What d'you say, sister?
你说好不好 美女?
Oh, we got opportunity
哦 这是我们的好机会
In this very community
就在我们的这个小镇
Please, Flim, please, Flam, help us out of this jam
拜托弗立姆和弗莱姆 帮我们解决这个难题
With your Flim Flam Brothers' Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000
就用弗立姆弗莱姆兄弟的超级快速苹果汁榨取机6000
Young filly, I would be ever so honored if you might see fit to let my brother and I borrow some of your delicious, and might I add spellbindingly fragrant apples for our little demonstration here?
年轻的姑娘 如果你同意让我们兄弟俩借一些美味的 我认为是芬芳醉人的苹果 让我们做一个小小的示范 我将感到不胜荣幸
Uh, sure, I guess
(苹果杰克)呃 好吧 我同意
Opportunity, in our community
机会来了 在我们的小镇
Let's bing bang zam!
那就让我们开工吧
And show these thirsty ponies a world of delectable cider!
给这些口渴的小马 展示一个美味苹果汁的世界
Cider, cider, cider, cider
苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁
Watch closely, my friends!
仔细看好 我的朋友们
Now, here's where the magic happens. Right here in this heaving, roiling, cider-press-boiling guts of the very machine, those apples plucked fresh are right now as we speak being turned into grade-A, top-notch, five-star, blow-your-horseshoes-off, one-of-a-kind cider!
这就是奇迹发生的地方 就在这台起伏 滚动 压榨苹果汁的机器里 那些新鲜摘下来的苹果 在我们说话的时候 就变成了令人惊叹 独一无二的苹果汁!
Feel free to take a sneak peek!
欢迎各位过来观看!
Now wait, you fellers, hold it!
等等 小伙子 你等等!
You went and over-sold it!
你有点吹嘘过头了!
I guarantee that what you have there won't compare
我保证你们的产品 没法跟我们的比
For the very most important ingredient
因为最重要的成分
Can't be added or done expedient
没法轻易添加或完成
And it's quality, friends, Apple Acres' quality and care!
那就是品质 甜苹果园的品质和用心
Well, Granny, I'm glad you brought that up, my dear, I say I'm glad you brought that up
好吧 婆婆 我很高兴你能提出来 是的 我很高兴你能提出来
You see that we are very picky when it comes to cider if you'll kindly try a cup
要知道我们做苹果汁很挑剔 你可以尝一杯试试
Yes, sir, yes, ma'am, this great machine lets just the very best
先生们 女士们 这台了不起的机器是最完美的
So whaddaya say then, Apples?
现在还有什么可说 苹果家族?
Care to step into the modern world
要不要走进现代世界
And put the Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000 to the test?
和超级快速苹果汁榨取机6000较量
Cider, cider, cider, cider
苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁 苹果汁
What do you think, folks? Do you see what the Apples can't? I see it clear as day! I know she does! So does he! C'mon, Ponyville, you know what I'm talking about!
大家怎么想 看到他们家的缺点了吗! 我看的非常清楚! 她看见了 他看见了 来吧 你们知道我在说什么!
We're saying you've got
我们只想说
In this very community
就在你们的这个小镇
He's Flim, he's Flam
弗立姆 弗莱姆
We're the world famous Flim Flam Brothers
我们是闻名世界的两兄弟
Traveling salesponies nonpareil!
边走边卖 真是无可匹敌! 耶!