I've never felt like; so miserable.
我从未感到如此忧愁
I've never felt like thinking this will last forever.
我从未认为这将永远持续
Baby stay with me (baby stay with me)
宝贝和我在一起(宝贝和我在一起)
You gotta tell now, your love came all over me
告诉我你在不遗余力的爱我
I never felt like so different right now.
我从未感到如此不同
It doesn't seem like we've been far apart turn me so jealous.
咫尺之间心距千里令我嫉妒
My life'll turn out (my life'll turn out)
我的生活将要翻篇(我的生活将要翻篇)
It doesn't seem like it could be last for my life.
这份情感何去何从无从祈盼
When stars're smiling at moon wonder how they look in your eyes.
当星辰对月亮微笑 于你瞳中的景色会是怎样
Just dialing your number failing to press the last two.
想要拨你电话 依然没有按下最后两位的勇气
When moon's reaching stars if you hold me tight
当明月和繁星交相辉映 紧握我的手
Feeling hearts beat so close will this last long?
感觉心跳如此接近 它会持续吗
My life'll turn out to move on like that.
我的生活将要继续下去
Just give me something that proves you're not fooling
向我证明你不是在欺骗我
Just give me (just give me)
向我证明(向我证明)
You gotta tell now, your love came all over me
告诉我你在不遗余力的爱我
My life'll turn out to be so cruel.
我的生活将变得更加残酷
Just give me something that proves you're not fooling.
向我证明你不是在欺骗我
If this is so real (if this is so real)
如果真的如此(如果真的如此)
So just tell me your love came all over me.
就告诉我你在不遗余力的爱我
When stars're smiling at moon, wonder how they look in your eyes.
当星辰对月亮微笑 于你瞳中的景色会是怎样
If I could ever tell you that; wouldn't I feel so weak?
如果我像你吐露真心 我会不会显得很软弱
When the moon's reaching stars; you won't leave me again!
当明月和繁星交相辉映 你不会再离开我
If I could ever tell you that, you wouldn't leave me
如果我像你吐露真心 你不会再离开我
When stars're smiling at moon wonder how look in your eyes
当星辰对月亮微笑 于你瞳中的景色会是怎样
Now I need that smile so close!
现在我只想看看你的笑容
Can't help thinking of you!
忍不住想着你
Up in the sky seeing the moon's reaching stars if you hold me tight.
在星空之上 看着明月和繁星交相辉映 紧握我的手
Feeling heart beat so close will this last long?
感觉心跳如此接近 它会持续吗