Storm, Earth and Fire, heed my call!
风暴啊!大地啊!烈焰啊!听从我的召唤!
I am the son of the wind and rain,
我是狂风与暴雨之子,
Thunder beckons and I heed the call.
响应着雷电的召唤。
If I die upon this day,
如果我在今天死去,
In battle I will fall.
我将战死于沙场。
Hear me brothers gather up the wolves,
听着,弟兄们,召集狼群,
To battle, we will ride.
我们将骑着它们拼杀于战场!
War drums echo the beating heart,
战鼓掩盖了心跳声,
Pounding from inside.
从心底发出的呐喊。
Black clouds fill the sky.
黑云铺满天空,
I hear my battle cry.
听着我的战吼,
Thunder we'll bring forth...
与雷电带来力量,
From the power of the Horde...
以部落的力量!
Far Seer to the Warsong Clan,
战歌氏族的先知,
To no man will I kneel.
除了他我们不会像谁拜服。
Feel the power and the energy,
感受这力量与能量,
Born of black blood, honor, and steel.
与生俱来的力量之血,依旧充满荣耀!
I feel the fire burning in my veins,
我感受着血管中淌过的火焰,
Lightning strikes at my command.
雷电奉我之命攻击。
By storm and earth, axe and fire,
风暴与大地,战斧与火焰,
We come to claim this land.
我们宣布这块土地是我们的!
Surrounded by the enemy,
我被敌人包围,
The wolf among the hounds.
战狼与诸多猎犬混战。
Thunder turns to silence it,
雷鸣渐渐熄灭,
Took the hundred to bring me down.
成百上千的敌人将我击倒。
Wolf brothers falling at my side,
狼骑兄弟倒在我的身边,
With honor I will die.
带着荣耀,我将死去。
Upon the Altar of the Storms,
在那风暴祭坛之上,
THE POWER OF THE HORDE!
这就是部落的力量!