"I'm here" Hearing this, I awake
听到一声「我在此」,我醒过来
In a quiet world
在一个一片寂静的世界之中
The me of yesterday swayed by the wind
昨天的我随风摇摆
is like a fleeting flower I once saw
就如我曾经所见转瞬即逝的花朵
Again I will be born and vanish here
我将再次于此处诞生而消逝
Silent, so no one will notice me
正因寂静,才没有人会注意到我
"Can you forget everything that you know?"
「你能忘记你所知的一切吗?」
When you make memories so easily
既然你能如此轻易创下回忆
why do we refuse to forget it all?
何以我们却这般抗拒去忘记这一切?
Why do we end up in tears?
何以我们要含泪而别?
Why are you crying now?
何以你在哭?
Again, I ask, quietly,
我,再一次,悄声问道
"Will you believe the me that's here?"
「你会否去相信这在此的我?」
Again, I try, quietly, to connect with someone—
我,再一次,尝试悄然地,与谁去连系——
"So please don't release this hand."
「所以请别放手。」
—before my heart vanished
-—在我的内心泯灭我一直如此感觉
I always felt it.The world must be cruel.
这世界一定是十分残酷的。
When the scenery I see has become broken
在我所见的景色崩解之时
Again the solitary world lives.
这孤独的世界仍再留存。
"Can you remake everything that once was?"
「你能重建一切让其回到往昔吗?」
Such things are so easy to destroy,
那般的事物易于破坏
searching for an answer in my heart?
我在自己心中寻找着答案吗?
If this moment lasted forever
若此刻能永远延续下去
If you could choose your future this time
若这次你能选择你的未来
What voice will you be willing to give up?
你又愿放弃怎样的声音?
then and there I close my eyes.
我当场闭上双眼。
I'm just breathing now.
我正在呼吸。
and I remember the words
然后我记起那一言一语
"Smiling is all you can do"
「你所能做的就是微笑以对」
Dissolve into all the colors you see
融入一切你所见的颜色
Freedom that lies in this hand
以及掌握手中的那份自由。
The world shouldn't be like this, that's what I thought
这世界不应如此,我是这么想的
I realize the truth now.
我此刻终于察觉到真相
but There is no one. I know no one.
但我身边已无一人,我不认识任何一人。
Let us just forget now.
让我们来忘记这些吧。
Don't make any sound
不要发出任何声音
Don't think about it
不要去思考
Someday if I can be reborn
若他朝有天我能重生
Come on, let us do everything over.
来吧,让我们来使一切重来。
"Will you believe the me that's here?"
「你会否去相信这在此的我?」
Eternity, please disappear.
永恒呀,请你消失吧。
Goodbye me of tomorrow.
再见了昨天的我。
The source of the tears that silently fell down.
那泪水的泉源悄然崩解。
Again, I ask, quietly,
我,再一次,悄声问道
"Will you believe the me that's here?"
「你会否去相信这在此的我?」
Again, I try, quietly, to connect with someone—
我,再一次,尝试悄然地,与谁去连系——