When I was just a filly, I found it rather silly
当我还是头小马驹 是那么不明事理
To see how many other ponies I could meet
不知道有如此多朋友能相遇
I had my books to read, didn't know that I would ever need
我曾读书痴迷 却不懂心里所需
Other ponies to make my life complete
那让生命丰富多彩的友谊
But there was one colt that I cared for
但他曾是我的唯一
I knew he would be there for me
随时随地不离不弃
My big brother, best friend forever!
我的哥哥,最好的朋友
Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together
兄妹情深似海永远亲密无间
He taught me how to fly a kite (Best friend forever!)
等我将风筝放飞(最好的朋友)
We never had a single fight (We did everything together!)
我们从不吵嘴(永远亲密无间)
We shared our hopes, we shared our dreams
分享梦想分享渴望
I miss him more than I realized
我对他的思念
Your big brother, best friend forever
你的大哥,最好的朋友
Like two peas in a pod, you did everything together
兄妹情深似海 永远亲密无间
And though he's, oh, so far away
希望你陪在我身旁
I hoped that he would stay
你去远在彼方
My big brother best friend
我的永好友大哥