This town is not a nice place
这小镇危机四伏
For little fillies all alone
不适合淑女逗留
There are lots of twists and corners
这儿无数幽暗小路
That could lead to the unknown
通向未知的恐怖
Let me guide your way
跟上我脚步
And I'll be sure to help you through
让我为你们领路
You could really use a friend out here
患难之时正好遇上我
And luckily for you...
实在是你们幸运
I'm the friend that you need
好朋友,就我这样
When you're lost and don't know what to do
带你们走出迷茫
I'm your pal, your amigo
我正是好朋友
Useful and resourceful, too
机智又能顶上用
And my help, you'll concede
有了我,帮助你
Is a plus guaranteed
困难也,变容易
You can call and I'll come running
随叫随到
'Cause I'm the friend you need!
我正是你用得着的朋友
He's a friend indeed!
他就是你们顶得上用的朋友
You need a bud to spot the danger
让朋友替你发现危险
A pal to stop the creep
挡住暗箭偷袭
A chum and not a stranger to assist
而不是让陌生人来代替
You need a bro who is cunning
让机智的朋友
That can help you take the leap
带你一跃而起
A friend who knows what's lying in the mist
带你们穿过浓密雾气
Don't fear these darkened alleys
别害怕幽暗小巷
They're scary, yes, I know
它确实可怕 我懂
Why, you could use a friend
你需要个朋友
To protect you wherever you go
能在身旁守候
And such a dazzling beauty
瞧你多么耀眼美丽
Covered in dirt and muck
却身陷污泥
But now your fate is changing
但运气就要来了
'Cause I'm the friend that you need
好朋友,就我这样
When you're lost and don't know what to do
带你们走出迷茫
I'm your pal, your amigo
我正是好朋友
Lookin' out for friends like you
你我友谊长又久
And my help, you'll concede
有了我,帮助你
Is a plus guaranteed
困难也,变容易
Just call and I'll come running
随叫随到
We'll say it's agreed...
你们一定会同意
Here. Tell Verko, "My place, twenty minutes." I've got something that will "magically" erase all my debt.
来 告诉沃克 二十分钟后老地方 我有货能像魔法般一下子还完我的债款
'Cause I'm the friend you need!
好朋友就是我!
He's a friend indeed!
朋友就在这!