Light the floodlights, let's begin.
亮起舞台的泛光灯 让我们揭开序幕吧
We'll start stage right and shuffle on in.
从舞台的右侧踏著小步陆续登场
(It's time for Myth, ready to steal the show!
(缔造神话的一刻即将到来 准备惊艳全场大放异彩!)
We're jumping with joy, let's go!)
(带著雀跃跳上舞台 开始吧!)
Curtain's up, so cue the band,
昇起帷幕 乐队齐奏
we'll keep on entertaining, hand in hand
我们会不遗娱力 携手呈现精彩演出
It's our greatest moment yet,
这是属于我们最耀眼的瞬间
A spectacle they'll never forget!
一场观众们毕生难忘的盛演!
(We're all aglow, party from dusk to dawn,
(我们全都光芒四射 从早到晚尽是欢乐派对)
The show will go on and on!)
(这场表演将永不落幕!)
Tell them that we're here to stay
告诉众人我们会待在此地继续献艺
and spread the news from Tokyo to Broadway!
并将这个消息传遍东京乃至百老汇的剧场!
Gleaming (ooh) spotlight (aah),
熠熠生辉(Ooh!)聚光耀灯(Aah!)
Get the gang together, we're boogieing all night
召集众人齐聚一堂 让大家来彻夜狂欢
Beaming (ooh) so bright (aah)
容光焕发(Ooh!)明亮照人(Aah!)
Now we're feeling all right!
此刻一切都感觉无比畅快!
Since the day we met, we've all been going strong
从相遇的那天开始 我们一直坚持不懈活跃依然
(It's been so long, ooh!)
(经历过漫长岁月 ooh!)
And we'll keep moving right along, so…
未来亦将继续迈步前行!
Keep on dancing, yeah, you bet ain't nothing gonna stop us,
所以舞动起来不要停下 我们可是理所当然势不可挡
we're a perfect quintet!
合奏出完美的五重奏!
(In harmony no matter where we go,
(这份和谐纵然身处天涯海角)
it's meant to be, don't you know?)
(亦于冥冥之中早已注定 难道你不知道吗?)
We're gonna feel so alive when it's us five,
当五人聚首一起便倍感活力四射
Ready to put on another show!
我们已备好另一场精彩表演!
There's a ton to celebrate,
值得庆贺的事情多不胜数
The mood is fun and we're feeling great!
气氛洋溢欢乐 心情乐不可支
From the rafters to the aisles contagious laughter
从舞台椽木到观众席间每片角落都感染著满满的欢笑声
and our biggest smiles!
以及我们最灿烂的笑容!
We'll show ‘em like we always do, there's no bones about it!
我们将一如既往征服全场留下深刻印象 不加掩饰尽展风彩!
When I'm with you, it's divine, it's exquisite.
与你一起的每刻 都美妙绝伦 无与伦比
On land or in water, we've never been hotter; it feels sublime.
无论是上山下海 心情都未曾尝过如此炽热 感觉热情沸腾澎湃
We're friends for all time!
我们的友情始终不渝!
(Come on, listen to the Tentacult and jive with me,
(来吧 倾听Tentacult的呼唤 齐来共我摇摆起舞)
gonna shake your feathers here with KFP,
(与KFP一起晃动你们身上的羽毛)
Deadbeats keeping rhythm while the Teamates spin.
(伴随Teamates团团回转 Deadbeats保持舞动节奏)
The Chumbuds join right in!)
(Chumbuds亦加入其中!)
We're like a work of art, and I'm gonna keep you in my heat.
我们恰似一件艺术之作 将你永远留存铭刻心中
We'll stick together.
我们一直形影相随
Symphony of sight and sound turning like a merry-go-round,
光影和乐章共演的交响曲如旋转木马般萦绕舞台旋转
(We can get ‘em cheering even more!
(我们会让众人的欢呼声更加响亮!)
On and on and encore!)
(一遍又一遍 再续加演!)
Dream another dream with me,
伴我交织另一场美梦
Now it's time to change the key!
是时候转换一下曲调!
Light the floodlights, keep ‘em lit,
亮起舞台的泛光灯 让亮光闪烁依然
Tonight's our night, and we've got a hit!
今夜只属于我们 我们是瞩目焦点!
Get in line beside me now,
来我身边排成一线
It's almost time to take another bow!
差不多到再次鞠躬谢幕的时候了!
We'll stay on track, you know I've got your back!
我们会坚持下去 皆因有你们支持!
(I say) Get on the dance floor
(我说)登上盛大的舞池
(Okay!) We hear applause roar
(OK!)传来如雷的掌声
(Each day) the music will go on and on, and encore!
(每天)音乐绕梁一遍又一遍 再续加演!
(Old friends) Wherever you go
(老友)无论你前往何方
(New gens) I'm gonna follow
(新晋)我都会紧随其你
(No ends) The story will go on and on, an endless show!
(无尽)故事将永不落幕 如这场无止境的表演!