Tonight, the moon has rose in a crimson red
今晚月亮涨成血红色
But roses gotta wither, so I'll live forever instead
但是玫瑰会枯萎,所以我会永远活着
And now I can't get rid of all of these thorns in my head
而现在我无法摆脱我头脑中所有的荆棘
Bring on the hemorrhaging, I guess I'll live inside your memory
引起出血,我想我会活到你的记忆里
Another distorted story that ignored the deceased
另一个歪曲的故事忽略了死者
I'll live inside of a castle, pray I'm never released
我会住在城堡里,祈祷我永远不会被释放
I'd rather kick it in the dungeon, cuz I'm that kind of beast
我宁愿在城堡里无所事事,因为我是那种野兽
I'll bet my heart on the cards, because I trust me the least
我把我的信念押在纸牌上,因为我最不信任我
Pressure mounting, but I'm doomed without it
压力越来越大,但没有它我注定要一败涂地
Precious moments zooming by, don't doubt it
宝贵记忆飞逝而过,莫要怀疑
Rest is ephemeral, scream and shout it
休息是短暂的,尖叫和大喊吧
The best don't sleep, I was all about it but
最棒的是不会入眠,我曾完全认同但
Reaping keeps you tucked in the shadows
收割让阴影笼罩你
This creeping feeling of identity battles
这种令人毛骨悚然的身份争夺感
Closing in from every side of me.
逼近着我的每一面。
Red tomorrow, Red today
明日赤,今日红
Dread, sorrow, Can't turn away
恐惧,悲伤,无法远离
Time, I'll always be a prisoner to my ambition
时间,我将永远是我野心的囚徒
As petals fly, I'll dance your tune but hold your breath, guess who's running the show?
当花瓣飞舞时,我会随着你曲调起舞但请屏住呼吸,猜猜谁在主持这场演出?
And when this red runs black, I'll ask you was I everything you imagined?
当红化成黑时,我会问你,我是你想象的一切吗?
When my time's finally up, the sun's falling down, I'll turn to stone again.
当时间终到,太阳下落,我会再次化成石。
Every day is a fight to stay relevant
每一天在努力与时俱进
And it cannot last, so I'll relish it
这不可持久,所以我会享受它
And our planet's vast, but this hole's a ditch
我们的星球辽阔,但这洞是一条沟渠
Ya toss out the past, and you can strike it rich
抛开过去,你也可以暴富
Nobody asked, but the mask is an alright fit
没人过问,但这面具还算合适
And this fiction's no disaster, in spite of it
这部小说并非灾难,尽管如此
I stay curious. What comes after it.
我保持好奇,之后会发生什么?
So mysterious, and yet, I exist.
如此玄妙,然而,我依然存在。
Hold on, stay beautiful, stay young
坚持住,保持美丽,维持青春
There are blades to be swung yet
还有刀刃未被挥动
Rising soon, regard the moon reflected in the crimson sung tonight...
今夜咏唱的赤红倒映出的明月,即将升起
Red tomorrow, Red today
明日赤,今日红
Dread, sorrow, Can't turn away
恐惧,悲伤,无法远离
Time, I'll always be a prisoner to my ambition
时间,我将永远是我野心的囚徒
As petals fly, I'll dance your tune but hold your breath, guess who's owning the throne?
花瓣飞舞时,我会随着你曲调起舞但请屏住呼吸,猜谁掌控着王座?
So, come alive now
所以现在活过来吧
Once again, so I can chase you down
这样我可以再次追逐你
We are 5 minutes away from the end that's come
我们离到来的结局只有五分钟
Continue slashing forward, I must
披荆斩棘,是我必须做的
Or else just fade away...
不然就是消逝……
There's a drive to strive inside all of us
我们每个人都有奋斗的动力
A never-ending ouroboros
一条永无止境的奥罗波若蛇
Sinking way deep down and it's all because
深陷海底都是因为
I kept thinking that reaping is all there was
从始到终我一直认为收获就是一切
And is now I gotta find a way out, escape, how?
我要找到出路逃走,怎么做?
Fate has a funny way of shaking the weak down
命运以一种有趣的方式使弱者屈服
Am I gonna peak now? Future looking bleak, wow
我现在要登顶了吗?前景黯淡,哇
Somehow incomplete, after all.
终究,不知何故的残缺。
Time, I'll always be a prisoner to my ambition
时间,我将永远是我野心的囚徒
As petals fly, I'll dance your tune, don't hold your breath for me
花瓣飞舞时,我会随着你曲调起舞,不要对我有所期待
And when this red runs black, I'll ask you was I everything you imagined?
当红化成黑时,我会问你,我是你想象的一切吗?
When my time's finally up, the sun's falling down, I'll turn to stone again.
当时间终到,太阳下落,我会再次化成石。
So, come alive now
所以现在活过来吧
Once again, so I can chase you down
这样我可以再次追逐你
We are 5 seconds away from the end that's come
我们离到来的结局只有五秒
From here on out it's only just, me and this bloodlust
从此刻开始,只有我和这杀戮欲
I'd rather just fade away...
我宁愿消逝……